Thursday, March 31, 2011

Weekends

Caleb will be coming to stay towards the end of April! His flights and everything have been booked, I'm really excited for the holidays now :). I'm also having a girls night with the ladies tomorrow night which will be fun :) We're going to do some sing-star like old times, eat lots of lollies, have a nice dinner with wine and of coarse talk lots and catch up on everything! I miss being at school and seeing them each day, that's pretty much the only thing I miss from school though. But we still catch up whenever we can and there will be plenty of exciting things happening in the future. It still seems so surreal to me, everyone moving out and getting apartments. It's the next phase of our lives I guess and it's exciting.

I need to do some study tomorrow and need to do some job searching. Not looking for anything to full on, just some part time work for a bit of extra money. My main focus for now is university.


No comments:

Post a Comment