Friday, March 4, 2011

I love the smell of rain.

The photo's with Rosie today went well, we got some good ones! Even though I had to be out in the rain for some of them. It was freezing but those photo's turned out the best, so it was definitely worth it. I might post a few on here once I get them on the usb from Rosie :). We are doing some more photo's on Sunday, which is exciting as well because mum will be doing the makeup for us, it's very nice to have a makeup artist in the family. It was a very nice day, very chilled and relaxed the way I like it :) that's what I love about just being with friends, it's so comfortable. Easy conversation and lots of laughing :) and how I love to laugh! We need more laughter and smiles in this world. I love it when you see someone in public, just someone who you don't even know and they just are making their way about and you smile at them and they smile back. Because I think smiles are powerful things, especially receiving one from a stranger, you could brighten some one's day :) with one simple gesture.






I still wants a cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment