Friday, March 11, 2011

Stepping stones

Have you ever read something and you suspect it's about a certain thing, but you don't know for sure? Well that's what I just did, I read something and freaked the hell out. But I don't even know if what my brain added it up to be, is even correct. Yet the chance that it could be, practically makes me want to be sick. The thing is, I believe so much in being open, with everyone close to you. Because they are the people who shouldn't have to be guessing about you.

So I try to wear my heart on my sleeve, and really I'm alright at it. Everyone's just scared of being hurt, that's what it really comes down to. But I know the people closest to me, wouldn't want to hurt me. Well at least you'd hope not haha and if they do then I just take it and chuck it out the window. I tread so softly when it comes to other people's feelings, but I come across so many other people who don't really seem to care about your/someone else's feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment