Monday, March 7, 2011

I love who we are, when we are around us.

I miss Caleb so much. And it doesn't matter for how long I get to speak to him each day, it still never seems like enough. Without physical touch and being able to see them or know they are just in the next room. Things that people would be so use to, these little things excite me so much when Caleb is here with me. To know I can run into the room and know he'll be there is like Christmas for me, because it happens so rarely. To stand beside him and feel his hands wrap around my waist is a comfort like no other. Living in different cities has in some ways made me realize how special each and every thing is, and how hard it is to be without it for any period of time. Such as a smile and seeing their face light up, or hearing them laugh and having tickle fights on the bed. I miss being able to do these things, things which people wouldn't usually think twice about. I feel my heart ache every time I even see a couple just holding hands, and how I wish it could be a possibility for me each day. I just can't wait until the time comes when I can wake up and have him there with me every morning of every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment