Friday, March 4, 2011

Hayao Miyazaki

I have always absolutely loved the films directed by Hayao Miyazaki. They are just so unlike any other films you will see, so magical. They are the films I can watch over and over again and never get sick of them. To name my favorites, in no particular order -

Spirited Away


















Howl's Moving Castle
















My neighbor Totoro
























Ponyo





























Whisper of the heart





















Like the clouds like the wind




















Laputa - Castle in the sky

















Princess Mononoke


























images from Google

1 comment:

  1. Great movies...I love them all...
    Have a nice day..and thank you for visiting The Dutchess:))

    T.D and Company

    ReplyDelete