Friday, March 25, 2011

T2



So things are going rather well, things which were creating a fair bit of stress have now died down - thankfully! So yes, just positive outlook from now on! Although I always try to be positive in even the troublesome situations. It just helps I think :) and it makes things more enjoyable. For me anyway.

Just made myself some Buddha's Tears, which is a white tea. It's a very relaxing tea with a lovely but not overpowering fragrance. They are actually small flowers and when you put the hot water in and leave it for a couple minutes the flowers open up and it's ready to drink :). I love tea, so much variety. You couldn't possibly become bored of it! And it's so enjoyable, we found this tea shop called T2 and my golly! It smells SO good in there, and the tea's we tried were just amazing. I want to go there and buy some. But I think I'll have to wait until I have more money, I don't even feel like I have the room for small luxuries at the moment but at least I can enjoy the small luxuries I already own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment