Sunday, March 13, 2011


Just a short post quickly because I really need to sleep! I went to the art Gallery the other day with my family, and I loved it! We didn't get to spend much time there though which was disappointing. I am in the city tomorrow though so I could go back myself. Entry is free as well which is even better :). The frames which bordered each painting were so intricately designed and were stunning. The paintings themselves were beautiful and their frames accentuated their beauty. There is something about paintings which I just love, I could spend hours in that gallery. I kind of love paintings the way I also love books. I want to get back into reading, just haven't found a book as yet which I would like to read. I am quite picky when it comes to books, but my Aunt and I have very similar taste in books. So I get most of the new books to read from her, since I trust she will pick ones I will enjoy also. She is actually sending me a parcel with some things and she said she is going to put in some books for me, so I will probably have some to read soon :). Next time I am in the city I also need to go to the Max Brenner chocolate place! Looks so good, I will definitely be posting about my experience there once I get to go :D! I better go to bed, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment