Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fulfillment.


I finally feel on track again and I'm not going to let it sway off in some unknown direction this time. That's happened to many times and I really feel like I need direction and to feel content with where I am going with my life. I have realized now how important that is to me. I want to be achieving things and moving in the direction I need to be going in to reach my goals. I think we all need that to a certain extent, self fulfillment. I guess it gives you a sense of accomplishment, which is always nice :). I think I will aim to get an A on this exam... that would make me happy beyond words! I just need to really focus and work on it. I want this all so badly, I just need to push myself into making it happen. No slacking off! I know I can do this.

2 comments:

  1. nice blog
    good luck on your exam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey nice blog. We have so many things in common like our fav movies our hobbies etc. Any ways All the best for your blog. Please visit my blog www.defectiveseven.blogspot.com and plsssssss be my follower...

    ReplyDelete