Saturday, January 29, 2011

Turtles

It's my birthday soon and I shall be 19 years young :). Just thinking of going out to dinner with everyone :) trying to pick which restaurant is proving to be rather difficult though. Go with one I know is good or take a chance on one which looks good but i have never been to before? Haha! Well maybe I will just ask everyone what they think. It'll be nice though once it's happening, just to have our group together with all of us. I really do miss seeing them everyday. I'll never forget all our school lunchtime's and the hilarious conversations. And having Caleb here for the week of my birthday, which I am very muchly looking forward to. I miss him, a lot. Things to look forward to though :) I wish time would go faster so these things which i am looking forward to will happen! But then again I don't want time to go to quickly because that will mean that the holidays are over. But I do want to make some changes this year, so bring it on. I really need to make sure i study though, main weakness of mine - procrastination. Alas all will be fine, things are exciting even if the new challenges of this year are a bit scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment