Saturday, January 15, 2011

Music

Gosh how I love it. I have been listening to Priscilla Ahn a lot lately, I find her music so calming. Her song Lullaby would probably be my favourite so far. I remember reading a comment on one of her songs on youtube and they said her voice was like water. Which I can oddly agree with, because it just seems to flow so easily and it melts with the music. A perfect combination.

Some of my favourite songs at the moment:

Priscilla Ahn - Lullaby

Angus and Julia stone - For you

Suzanne Vega - The queen and the soldier
I don't know why, but this song just strikes a chord in me. And it doesn't matter how many times I have listened to it, it does it everytime. It gives me goosebumps. How this song was written metaphorically is so beautiful, and then when you read into the deeper meaning and you listen to the lyrics you can feel it.

Nik Kershaw - Wouldn't it be good

Steve Miller Band - Abracadabra

No comments:

Post a Comment