Friday, January 14, 2011

RSPCA

So lately I have been thinking a lot about the work the RSPCA does. Which I think is amazing, I love animals and I believe they deserve to be treated in the same way we'd treat our family members and our friends, with respect. I find it really sad hearing about animals who have been abandoned or abused. Because their even more vaulnerable than us, they can't tell you when it hurts or how they are feeling. There is never a bad dog or a ferral cat, because when it comes down to it the way they act is a result to how they have been treated. They have such beautiful nature's :)

And so back to the RSPCA, they put up for adoption animals which need homes. And I really want another cat, it's been a while since my cat Whisper past away and I'd love another cat in my life. It has also always seemed to me as though animals have this healing quality. Even if I was feeling a bit down or had a rough day a hug with whisper always made me feel a bit better :). And I spoke to mum about it, so it's on the cards... just need to convince dad because he doesn't seem to want anymore animals. So if this follows through and dad's all good with having another cat in the house, then I am going to adopt one from the RSPCA. They have all the pets up for adoption online so you can even find the one you want :)
http://adoptapet.com.au/?gclid=CNuGgd3YuaYCFU6DpAodiBzmHQ there are many different animals up for adoption, from cats and dogs to reptiles, horses, ducks, cattle and the list goes on.

Most of the cats are about $150, but they have been desexed, wormed, vaccinated, microchipped and have had a health check. So if you ask me thats a pretty good deal and you get an adorable cat :) and you can search for shelters near by where you live. They even offer a lifestyle choice, what kind of cat your after and would suit you.

No comments:

Post a Comment