Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Years Resolutions

I want there to be change this year, so badly. I look at my current situation and then I think of what I want and how difficult I make it seem to be achieved. But that's where my problem is, I think it seems so difficult and far off, when it's not. I just haven't gone and grabbed it, why? Well to put it simply, I'm scared. Change is something i want, it's just taking the steps to achieve the things I want is hard at first. I'm to use to this comfort zone, which when I think about it isn't a comfort zone at all because now I just feel like it's this kind of shelter which I have gotten way to use to for my own good that it now just seems like it is holding me back. I don't want to miss opportunities. I have to stop worrying about what other people think. This is my life and I can't live it according to other people's views and outlooks on what they think is the right thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment