Thursday, January 20, 2011


It's currently 3:16am, I have come down to the computer because I cannot sleep. I have been thinking far to much and it's starting to get to me more. I think I may be overthinking it and it's not as bad as how my heart feels it is. I know that all I can do is acknowledge this feeling, because trying to reject it never works. So I'm trying to come to terms with it instead which I am finding hard. I have been reading into meditation a lot lately, and I really want to try it. It's meant to help you feel more complete, accepting, inner peace. I looked up this Bali retreat which is for women and omg it looks amazing. The place they stay at is so gorgeous, would be such an amazing expirience. I'd love to go there with friends, I'd even go by myself. They do meditation coaching and yoga, amoung heaps of other things. But I'm thinking for the time being I'm just going to try meditation on my own.


"The more love and care you send out toward a person or issue, the more you come into alignment with your spirit, the more your intuition comes on-line" -HeartMath

No comments:

Post a Comment