Sunday, May 1, 2011

when a heart misses a beat


Love isn't always fair and we don't always get to choose who we love. There is nothing wrong with my relationship with Caleb. I am talking about a relationship which one of my very good friends is in. There going through a rough time at the moment and she's really hurting. And it hurts me to know she's hurting, and in some ways I can relate to how she feels. Since I was in a situation different to hers but similar at the same time. Even though we all feel things differently, but just thinking back to how I felt when I was going through it and how she must be feeling at the moment, pulls a few strings. I just hope they patch everything back up, I know she really loves him. But whichever way things go, I know she will be ok even if she doesn't think so. We as humans don't give ourselves enough credit for our resilience. Although we don't always know we have it until the situation arises where we need to use it.

I care about all my girl friends immensely, and I feel so lucky to have them as my friends. And Caleb of coarse who isn't only my boyfriend but my best friend too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment