Saturday, May 21, 2011

Doubt.


Doesn't matter if you fail, I have never looked at failing as a bad thing. To me its not even failing, it's learning. I have failed before at something I wanted so badly to do well in, and yes it was pretty difficult to deal with. But I tried again, failed again... and on my third try I was actually successful. And to be honest if I didn't fail the first two times, I don't think I would be as grateful for where I am now. I still have people who doubt me, people who you would hope would support you. But I'm not going to let that stop me. I just hope everyone else, and anyone who may read this. Don't worry if you fail, because you can try again and you learn as you go. Which makes everything even more worth it once you achieve it. You can do anything, and don't let people's doubt, make you doubt yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment