Sunday, May 1, 2011

Gah


Assignments assignments assignments! Why oh why must you be so troublesome? This one on Schizophrenia is proving to be rather difficult, finding articles on it that is. Even though I know there must be tonnes and tonnes, but every legitimate one I have come across the site requires you to pay to view it. I mean seriously =.= so tomorrow I am going to force my mother to come with me to the library so I can find some decent books. If I am lucky they could have some articles. I really need to get stuck into this assignment tomorrow, otherwise I am literally in a lot of hoot-a-toot trouble! Better put my thinking cap on, I remember when my teacher at primary school use to make us do that haha! How easy we had it back then, and we didn't even know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment