Monday, May 2, 2011


I just went for a shower to take a break from my assignment, which I still need to finish. But I wanted to blog quickly! Giving into temptation which is naughty of me... but ohh well haha! Anyway when I got out of the shower I noticed my hair has gotten longer! Because I am trying to grow it long again. Anyway when I noticed I did this like giggle... and I started laughing so much afterward because it sounded hilarious. And I've been laughing since I was walking from the bathroom to room. I'm a strange one ;) but it makes it easy to be me :P I find it so easy to be by myself, I honestly never get bored. Ahhh, even though I was thinking about something that kind of makes me sad while I was in the shower (the shower is like my thinking place), I'm feeling really good all in all. I guess I've just come to terms with that one thing, so nothing is really getting to me at the moment. Which is wonderful of coarse :)

I'm just over everything that shouldn't matter to me. I don't want to put my energy into things that don't deserve my energy. It's really just draining, I am going to put my energy into the things I love, that are important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment