Monday, May 16, 2011

Listen to the wind



This song by Hayley Westenra is so beautiful. I wish I could sing -sigh haha!

Had peer mentoring again with Beth today and I am honestly so grateful for everything her and Claire have done for me. Kindness like that is never something you forget and their so encouraging and understanding. I feel blessed to even have had the opportunity to have their help. So yes, I'm feeling pretty good about everything now which is a change to how I use to feel. So to feel good like this now, is really nice. Claire was saying there are a few other students she thinks need some help, but their too shy to come and join us. And I know from personal experience it is hard taking that first step but once you do everything gets SO much better. I hope they come and join us! More the merrier :) and hopefully we can make it easier for them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment