Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful







Did my exam yesterday! I think I did alright, waiting for the results to be posted. I was so tired when I sat the exam though, I had hardly any sleep the night before since I was stressing about the exam. But that night I had a bath, played music (Kate Bush! Music from her "The Red Shoes" Album, which is superb! Very relaxing, it's like it just takes you to another place), lit some candles, and I can not express my love for candles enough! Also lit a Musk incense stick, which smelt so good. Was pure bliss, honestly. So relaxing :) I think I need to do that more often! But I just wish our bath was different to the one we have since ours isn't very big. I have always dreamed of having one of those baths which aren't attached to the wall and are really really deep. I am definitely going to be getting one of those when I get my own house :). This week has been so full on, but at the same time fulfilling for me. I'm really happy with where I am now, and that feels good. I can't wait until I can finally sleep in tomorrow morning and just lay in bed as long as I want knowing there are no responsibilities I must deal with that day. I haven't been able to sleep in once this week! Thank goodness for weekends is all I have to say :P

No comments:

Post a Comment