Thursday, April 14, 2011

Shoobidy-doo

There is a beer in the fridge. Now I'm not usually a fan of beer, or any other alcohol for that matter. I don't mind a glass of wine every now and then (if it is one of the rare ones I actually like that is) haha! Mum says most wine is quite an acquired taste, that I may not get until I am older. And cocktails can be nice too. I have never been drunk though, and I don't really plan on it. It's not that I think drinking is bad, not close. I think there is nothing wrong with it and if people enjoy getting drunk then who's to judge? I just hope they are being safe of coarse :) haha! But I just have never personally felt like I wanted to get drunk, I have fun being sober and I prefer it that way. And I like being in control of what I am doing. Anyways! That damn beer in the fridge, it's like it's talking to me "Drink me please! I've been sitting here for way to long!" But why do I feel like drinking it when I don't even really like the taste? Although we do have this stuff which you can add to beer to make it taste like ginger beer, but then that completely ruins the purpose of drinking beer. May as well just go out and buy some ginger beer, which really I would prefer. But unfortunately we do not have any ginger beer at the moment and damn now I really feel like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment