Monday, April 25, 2011

Better days

Caleb left today, been feeling kind of empty since. I feel with every time I see him we grow within our relationship a bit more. Even though I think we are very strongly grounded already and know a lot about one another, but slowly finding out little things about each other, that we may not have known before. Things we couldn't have known when we hadn't met each other yet. Like the spots which are most ticklish, the kind of kiss or hug they favor most. I feel so comfortable with him now and that feels really nice :) to feel like there is nothing you need to worry about because it doesn't matter.

I've always felt content and loved so much, cared for and wanted. The way I think love should feel, he's there for me when I'm feeling down and he always supports me. I feel so amazingly lucky to have him. The distance doesn't seem so much of a big deal to me anymore, because I have come to accept it. I would never give him up for anything. Distance could never change how much I love him, nothing could. We've endured the tests of time along with many others, and its all only brought us closer together. I know whatever the future holds; we'll be able to overcome it. We were young when we met and still are, but who says young love can't last? Because I believe it can, age does not determine your capability to love someone unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment