Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Appreciation Diary


So I feel like I'm on the right track now, was a bit of confusion a while back. Just with uni, but I have it all sorted out now and gosh does it feel good! I've also figured out I worry, way to much. I just am sick of it to be honest, because as we all would know... it really doesn't feel good. And the things I worry about are things I shouldn't even worry about. Because quite frankly I have no control over them, so whats the point? We were talking about that at my uni lecture the other day, how people worry over things they have no control over and how it affects their happiness. Because having a positive outlook on things, contributes hugely to your happiness studies have shown. And apparently positive people live 10 years longer, because our emotions are linked to our body's, just like stress and how they say the more stressed you are the higher the risks of certain health complications arising. It kind of all sounds pretty scary haha! But really there are lots of things that contribute to your health. And it's easy to be positive :) you just need to change your outlook on things. Of coarse everyone will endure sadness in their lives, no one can be constantly happy it's not possible. But also just things like creating an appreciation diary can help a lot with your outlook on things and help increase happiness. Just with helping to make us realise all the things in our lives which we appreciate and make us happy. Helping other people instead of doing things for selfish reasons has also shown as quite the happiness riser. I have been finding all these things extremely interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment