Friday, February 4, 2011

Sure know something

So I've been reminiscing on things I probably should have done differently, but then I think... stop right there! We are here, in the present and this is the time that matters. Don't worry about what happened in the past, because it happened and there is nothing you can do about it, so stop worrying and focus on whats happening right now. And don't worry about the future either, because its practically an illusion, we can picture in our minds how we want our futures, but we have no idea whether it will turn out that way - an illusion.

I always avoid things that make me anxious, but then make myself even more anxious because time ticks away and that thing that still needs to be tended to has not been. Therefore making the situation even worse for myself. Why do I do this? Yes I am scared of confronting this situation, but the longer I leave it, the scarier it becomes. So really there is no logic in putting it off. So you know what, I am going to stop blogging and do it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment