Monday, February 28, 2011

Coconut

Ok ok ok! I am actually having withdrawals since I have not blogged in like a week or so. I was really looking forward to sitting down to blog today. This week has been so full on! Caleb was here, which was amazing :) I miss him so much though. But when I get to be with him it just makes everything worthwhile. We had lots of fun moments this week! Soundwave which was SUPER AWESOME! Hells to the yeah, Iron Maiden was sooo freakin good. So were all the other bands for that matter :) except for one called something like One Day As a Lion, I didn't like them at all haha. But overall was an awesome day, except for the fact it was really really hot. We also went to the beach while he was here which was really nice :) I hadn't been to the beach in ages. We looked at all the rock pools and stood in the water. Something really funny happened when we were gardening as well, and Caleb was singing as we were in the garden. I couldn't stop laughing haha! It was really hard when I had to drop him off at the train station. But we are planning on him coming back here in April, which is close :)!

There were a few down moments this week, just family wise. Caleb was very supportive though. I was worried about him being here because I didn't want him to be upset about any of it. But he reassured me he was just worried about me. It was pretty full on, just everything. But everything is better now, which is good. I was just really worried.

Was the first day back at uni today, pretty chilled. Still thinking about which area of psychology I was to choose my career in. There are so many choices and a fair few ones I would like to try out. Which I can, just means more study.

I have had a skin breakout of pimples as well which I think are due to stress -sighh! I need to drink more water as well. There will be many benefits. Currently I have my feet soaking in some water, they have been so dry and I keep telling myself to do something about it. I want to look after my skin better, which also includes my feets :). So soaking my feet and then moisturising and then putting on socks to lock in the moisture! I also need to start meditating again! I was reading in my psychology text book that meditation is very beneficial for the brain and can even reduce the chance of health problems. And it can just make you a happier person in general, more fulfilled. I think many people are hesitant of trying it because they feel it can't be true or that its time consuming? When to me it isn't either, you can do it for as long as you want to, doesn't need to be like two hours or anything. Or I guess maybe just not interested which is fair enough, each to their own. I personally love it.

I think this is long already so fairwell! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment