Friday, May 4, 2012

This feeling.

I thought I was ready for that conversation, but obviously not. Hurt feelings can be so difficult to deal with. I think if its something that hurts only a little it can be fairly easy to get over, but when something really hurts you it can really stick with you.

I just don't know how to feel about it all. I think I know how I want to feel but as hard as I try, I still just feel hurt. I don't know how to make myself okay with it all. But then I think... Do I have to be okay with it? If I am hurt and don't like what's going on, isn't that something that should be just as important?

I guess I just feel as though my feelings would be misunderstood even if I did say something. I wish everyone could put themselves in the other person's shoes. How would they feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment