Sunday, June 12, 2011

Beanies and slippers


At some stage, these are some things I want to do:


- Join a book club - I love to read :) and being in a book club would give me the opporunity to find out about books which I may have otherwise never found. And then get to discuss them with other people! Which is something I love to do, but don't always get to since often people haven't read the book or aren't interested.

- Learn to play the piano/guitar - I have never learnt an instrument before, but would love to! I have always wanted to learn the piano and I am very interested in learning to play the guitar :) I think I'd like acoustic best.

- Go on a holiday- Well yes, I have been on holidays before. But a holiday with just Caleb/friends or even by myself.

- Volunteer at Paradise Kids/Night riders - I think volunteering in a organisation like those would be really fulfilling for me. Helping someone :) but also learning and gaining experience. I believe being exposed to new experiences are great opportunities to learn and grow.

- Save up and buy a laptop - ASAP

- Go to a high tea - I have always been intrigued by them and they seem pretty fancy :)

- Eventually move out - ;)

- Find a reliable part time job - ASAP

- Go hiking - To be honest, I don't know what it is that exactly intrigues me about hiking but I think it's just being out and away from everything. Just in nature :) it's nice to get away sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment